ESSP (European Satellite Services Provider), service supplier company of the EGNOS satellite navigation system, has just acquired a G1000-SR BOX unit, manufactured by Simloc, with a twofold objective, to perform simulated airports approaches before line training in aircrafts and to explain the operational benefits of LPV procedures.
The flight simulator G1000 SR BOX is a simulator that transforms the concept of portability due to the integration of all components and peripherals in a compact device minimum dimension ready to plug and fly.
It requires no installation and configuration and also can be connected to any visual source. Thanks to its size and ease of use, G1000 SR BOX is the perfect tool to train pilots anywhere and anytime.
According to Sofía Cilla, Service Adoption Manager in ESSP, “which has convinced us of the G1000-SR BOX has been its portability, the reliability of its avionics and the confidence in Simloc´s after-sales service”.
- Plug & Fly. No waste of time with set-ups.
- Original Garmin G1000 trainer Software with full functionality.
- Mindstar G1000 Software with flight dynamics, visual systems, simulation faults…
- You can use any displaying system: office monitor, TV or projector.
- Ultra-compact, easily transportable and includes a tailored hard carry case with wheels.
- Structure done entirely of aluminium.
- Possibility of using different aircrafts using G1000 avionics.
- Easy software updates with new requirements.
- Flexibility to configure standby instruments.
- Low maintenance.
- Low power consumption, no consumables needed.
- Online BBDD upgrades.
Adicionales para ESSP
- Base de datos personalizada para pruebas, con capacidad de incluir aproximaciones experimentales aún no publicadas.
- Opción especial, en la estación de instructor, que permite descargar el perfil de vuelo completo para analizar a posteriori los datos del vuelo y de la aproximación en formato Google Earth.